Keeping your charge affordable
Your charge will be made up of a range of components, depending on your clients’ needs. Your clients face three main costs:
The lower the first two costs, the more scope there is for you to charge affordably, so it’s worth bearing in mind:
- the Aviva Platform has some of the lowest AMCs around.
- our scale lets us negotiate down initial fund charges – with most at zero.
There maybe additional costs depending on the investments you choose for your client. This could include Commerical Property, Structured Products, Income Drawdown and Equity Dealing.
Clearly targeting the mid-market
Aviva’s Platform is ideally suited to your mid-market clients. These clients are cost-conscious, have straightforward financial planning needs and want simple investment solutions.
Aviva’s Platform – helping you serve the mid-market affordably
- No expensive bells and whistles these clients don’t need
- Low AMCs – flat charge of 0.25% for the ISA and Investment Portfolio, with the Pension Portfolio at 0.40% or less
- Fund management charge discounts – with initial charges at zero for most funds (equity dealing charges may apply)
- Online functionality and client management tools – reducing your admin time
- Model portfolio and risk profiling functionality – auditable process with cost-effective investment solutions
All of this keeps costs to your client down and lets you charge affordably.