Our accredited articles can make a valuable contribution to your personal CPD
We know how important it is for you to continuously develop your knowledge and understanding. That's why with our Tech Centre articles, you can gain hours towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What's more our Tech Centre materials have been CII accredited
- The articles in our Tech Centre have been awarded accreditation by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) - so they can make a valuable contribution to your personal CPD.
- All written to a common format, the articles outline the key areas in four distinct sections to give you practical, relevant articles and business generating ideas which you can also use with your clients.
- So, while you're keeping up-to-date with the news and latest legislation, you can earn your CPD hours at the same time as giving yourself potential business opportunities.
How to claim CPD hours from Tech Centre articles? It's easy:
- Provide us with some feedback about the technical article you've read using the form below,
- click on the submit link,
- then complete the details of the CPD you wish to claim on our handy CPD Activity certificate.
Recommended CPD hours: Up to 1 hour per article