Auto-enrolment support for advisers
The government introduced auto-enrolment from 1 October 2012. It will improve the living standards of millions of people when they retire.
Make sure you’re always one step ahead
At a time when your employer clients are looking to you for help and advice, Aviva is right with you.
Your clients will need you to help them make sure their pension schemes meet the new legislation. Our Designer schemes are suitable for auto-enrolment and have a range of Lifestage options to meet different membership investment profiles. Read 'Our investment proposition for auto-enrolment pension schemes'.
With so many different types of employers needing your help with auto-enrolment, you need the confidence to offer them something that can really perform for them. Our site is packed with Q&As, factsheets, and more, including our contributions modeller plus a demo and video of AME, our online system for auto-enrolment. Click on the support tab to find out more.
We’ve also developed a site for employers which includes a planning tool which you can download and tailor to individual schemes to help you when you’re talking to your clients about auto-enrolment and how it affects them.
Build your business
This is also a great time for winning new clients. Companies that don’t currently offer a pension scheme will have to find one, set it up and promote it to their employees.
You can watch interviews of industry experts considering the impact of auto-enrolment.
There’s a golden opportunity there for you to offer your services.
Let us help you
We’re here to help you as auto-enrolment takes centre stage. In this site, you’ll find:
- a planning tool to help take your clients through what they need to do, step by step, to get themselves ready for auto-enrolment and outline the use of ours and external parties' support services and material at the most timely points in the process.
- a checklist of the auto-enrolment staging dates
- full information on Auto-enrolment Manager for Employers (AME for short), an online service that helps employers meet their auto-enrolment responsibilities.
- in-depth Q&As and factsheets
- comment and articles from Aviva.
Bookmark this site to make sure you’re always a step ahead with auto-enrolment.