Bupa Anytime HealthLine is a telephone support service that gives your client access to a qualified nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your client can use this service to get answers to any questions or concerns they may have about a specific medical condition or to get practical advice on their general health and well being. They can also use the service with regards to their loved ones - for example, if they are worried about their children's health.
Aches and pains in muscles and joints can affect anyone, at any time, and they're all frustrating. Income Protection+ includes support to help your client restore body movement after an injury or illness, and they can contact this service twice a year for different problems.
Physio treatment is available exclusively on Income Protection+. Using the benefit couldn't be easier - all your client has to do is call. They'll get a clinical assessment over the phone with a qualified clinician who'll talk through their symptoms and assess the severity of their condition.
Depending on the outcome, your client will be offered either:
- an online personalised programme of exercises, supported by videos and emails with more information and guidance, and follow up calls to check on their progress; or
- access to our network of physiotherapists for treatment in their local area, so they can assess your client's symptoms face to face. We'll provide up to three physiotherapy sessions at no extra cost to your client.
Second opinion by Best Doctors gives your client access to their network of medical experts who can give them answers to any questions they may have. Once your client has contacted Best Doctors, they will collect their medical records and choose the best medical specialist for their condition. The doctor will then review your clients' case, providing their expert medical opinion in a report which includes:
- Confirmation of your clients' diagnosis
- Treatment recommendations
Life can be tough sometimes, so it helps to have someone you can turn to. That’s why each of our protection policies includes access to counselling and carer support services provided by Workplace Options.
Workplace options offers face to face or telephone based support for your client and their family, giving help with:
- Mental wellness issues such as bereavement, work-related stress and relationship breakdown.
- Facing the challenges that come with being a carer.