Initial adviser charges
The initial adviser charge is deducted from the initial investment before the policy is set up.
Single adviser charge option
A single charge can be taken from Select Investment on an ad-hoc basis.
Ongoing adviser charges
Where you've agreed an ongoing charge with your client, we can take the charge from your client's Select Investment bond on your behalf. As the charge is classed as a withdrawal it counts towards allowances for chargeable gains or market value reductions (MVRs). We can pay it to you whenever it suits you and your client.
Adviser charging option
We offer a range of options for how you can set up an ongoing adviser charge:
- As a percentage of the initial premium
- As a specified monetary amount
- Taken proportionally across funds
- Taken from specific funds
- Paid monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually on the 3rd day of the month
- The first payment date can be deferred
For new business illustrations, quote and apply now
For existing policies view our Adviser charge agreement.