The Personal Pension is an individual pension plan for clients who want to make regular or one-off payments. Easy to set up and simple to manage, it’s a great first step into the world of pensions for many clients.
Reasons to choose the Personal Pension
- Over 200 funds to choose from, including the With-Profit Fund.
- Clients can invest regularly or make one-off payments. Minimum amounts start from £200 a month, or £10,000 initial payment, or £10,000 initial payment plus regular investments from £20 a month.
- Clients can change, stop and restart payments as it suits them.
- Accepts payments from employers.
- No upfront charges for setting up this pension plan. There is an annual charge based on a percentage of your client’s pension fund.
- Simple charging structure of 0.70% per annum, reduced when the fund value is £20,000 or greater. Some funds will have additional charges, please see our Fund Centre.
- Flexible range of adviser charge options.
- Offers pension freedom access: full and part UFPLS and flexi-access drawdown (single income withdrawals only).
The value of the pension pot can fall as well as rise and could be less than invested