We offer Master Trust arrangements for both Registered and Excepted Online Group Life policies on our AGPOL system.
Master Trust arrangements are an affordable and simple way for employers to provide their employees with life insurance. It requires less time and resource to set up and manage online Group Life policies, so it can be a cost-effective solution for SMEs. We can cover all the scheme members under either of the two trusts, governed by the main independent trustee, PTL Governance Ltd
The benefits of the Master Trust arrangements are:
- Simple to set up with single point of contact that minimises administration.
- No need for an employer to complete a standalone trust.
- Quicker on-risk process with no need to obtain a PSTR number from HMRC for a registered scheme.
- Ease of access to our Online Group Life products and full support in implementing the scheme.
- Effective solution to what could otherwise be a time-consuming and costly process.
- No additional cost
- Holistic proposition that provides cover for both Registered and Excepted Online Group Life policies.
- Ongoing independent trustee governance for transparent management, provided by PTL.
On AGPOL, alongside the standard scheme types, you can also select from these two scheme options:
- Registered with Aviva Master Trust
- Excepted with Aviva Master Trust
Before choosing either of the Aviva Master Trust options, please read the rules of the arrangement: