We offer Master Trust arrangements for the Registered and Excepted Online Group Life policies on the AGPOLsystem
The Master Trust arrangements provide an affordable and simple process for employers to provide their employees with life insurance. This process requires less time and resource to set up and manage the Online Group Life policies which means it can be a more cost-effective solution to SMEs. It enables us to cover all insured members of an employer under either of the two trusts.
The Master Trust arrangements are governed by the main independent trustee, Pitmans Trustees Limited (PTL).
When obtaining a quote for Online Group Life products through AGPOL there are four different options to choose from:
- Registered with Aviva Master Trust
- Excepted with Aviva Master Trust
Once you choose the product option, the rest of the online quote process remains unchanged.
For the two new options, which include the Aviva Master Trust arrangement, please ensure you read the following rules prior to completion of your application:
The benefits of the Master Trust arrangements are:
- Simple to set up with single point of contact that minimises administration.
- No need for an employer to complete a standalone trust.
- Quicker on-risk process with no need to obtain a PSTR number from HMRC for a registered scheme.
- Ease of access to our Online Group Life products and full support in implementing the scheme.
- Effective solution to what could otherwise be a time-consuming and costly process.
- No additional cost Holistic proposition that provides cover for both Registered and Excepted Online Group Life policies.
- Ongoing independent trustee governance for transparent management, provided by PTL.