See platform due diligence through fresh eyes
With the upcoming thematic review from the FCA, due diligence is set to become a hot topic.
But are you sure your due diligence process is strong enough to benefit your clients and keep the regulator happy?
Our new paper gives you insights from seven platform experts, letting you see due diligence from different perspectives.
Get a different perspective from seven industry experts
Our paper pulls together articles from a range of industry experts, each with different areas of experience in platform due diligence:
- An adviser's perspective on due diligence - Ben Clarke, Wingate Financial Planning
- What the regulator expects - Colin Turton, AdviserAsset
- The due diligence dilemma: keep it in-house or outsource it? - Tony Peters, Platform People
- How technology can help you with due diligence - Ian McKenna, Finance & Technology Research Centre
- Due diligence - the role of the platform - Darren Dunkinson, Aviva
- Platform due diligence in practice - Simon Webster, Facts & Figures Financial Planners Limited
- Due diligence: it's all about professionalism - Steve Gazzard, Institute of Financial Planning
You’ll also find a list of useful pointers and a rundown of the nine core principles of platform due diligence. With a thematic review due in the not too distant future, this paper is essential reading for anyone starting or reviewing platform due diligence.
Get your copy of this essential reading
To get your copy, speak to your usual Aviva contact or request your copy now.
Now read our paper on asset transition
Transitioning client assets is a key area of focus as adviser firms seek business efficiencies. To help you move client assets with confidence, we published a paper on asset transition identifying the stages you should consider.
Written by industry experts experienced in various aspects of asset transition, this is essential reading if you're looking to get client assets on platform. To get your copy, speak to your usual Aviva contact or email us at email@example.com.