Move client assets with confidence
Transitioning client assets is a key area of focus as adviser firms seek business efficiencies.
Aviva has seen an increase in the number of adviser firms looking at moving client assets and our research shows this is expected to continue.
To help you move client assets with confidence, Aviva has published a paper on asset transition.
Let industry experts help you
Aviva’s paper identifies the stages you should consider to move client assets to new platforms. It is written by industry experts, experienced in various aspects of asset transition:
- Prerequisites by Pen-Life Associates
- Key stages of asset transition by Veracity Asset Transformation Services
- Data integrity by Data Interface
- Analysis process by Complete Financial Planning
- Compliant files by The Timebank
- Working with your existing provider by Aviva
- Project management by Grosvenor Butterworth
- Regulatory responsibilities by the lang cat
- How to go about it by Aviva.
You’ll find useful checklists throughout, plus a detailed list of useful pointers to consider before you get started. This paper is essential reading if you’re looking to get client assets on platform.
Get your copy of this essential reading
To get your copy, speak to your usual Aviva contact, call us on 0845 3666 800
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org