Support your clients with inheritance tax planning
Feb 12, 2018, 14:00 PM
by Mark Cracknell, Head of Protection Distribution
New Whole of Life Insurance+
I'm excited to let you know about another step in our journey to offer you an integrated protection proposition for your clients, with the launch of our new Whole of Life Insurance+.
Addition to your estate planning service
Whole of Life Insurance+ is a hassle free way of giving your clients ongoing protection as part of a broader estate planning service. It can help to mitigate inheritance tax liabilities or enable your client to leave a legacy for their family in the form of a financial gift.
The policy includes:
- Availability on a single life, joint life first death or joint life second death basis
- Life change benefits - take out additional cover without further underwriting
- Inheritance tax benefit - take out additional cover if there is a change in inheritance tax legislation without the need for further underwriting.
You'll also get a personal, proactive service for high value clients and technical expertise from a brand you can trust:
- Pre-qualify client applications prior to financial and medical checks
- Initial assessment of application completed within 24 hours
- Assessment of any other evidence associated with the application within 48 hours
- Trust, taxation and technical expertise on hand throughout the application process
- Dedicated points of contact to chase GPs and medical reports and communicate underwriting decisions.
The whole package
We're committed to offering comprehensive protection to our customers and to help you grow your business by protecting more lives, more easily.
So I'm pleased to bring a policy to market that offers the complete package; with the product, price and support provided under one brand.
By giving you bespoke high-value service and tax planning support, I hope our Whole of Life Insurance+ will be a positive addition to your estate planning services.
Head of Protection Distribution