It goes without saying that you want to give your high value clients the best possible value. Aviva’s price matching service is designed to provide our best price on client quotes.
Our price matching service is available on a like-for-like basis, for cover amounts that meet the following limits:
- Life cover of £1 million or more
- Critical illness cover of £500,000 or more
- Whole of Life cover of £500,000 or more
- Income protection cover with a premium of more than £50 per month.
It is not available for:
- Relevant Life Insurance with employee significant illness cover
- Upgraded critical illness benefit
- Products offered by competitors where we do not offer a like-for-like product – we look to quote on an identical basis.
How it works
Submitting a price match enquiry is simple: just send us an Aviva quote and a price comparison document. The quote must meet our cover amount criteria and refer to like-for-like cover. Once we have assessed the quote, there are two possible outcomes:
- We are unable to improve on the quoted premium. In this case, we will contact you to let you know.
- We can improve on the quoted premium. It will then be referred to our administration team, who will send you the revised quote – usually within 48 hours. This quote will be valid for 30 days. If you choose to proceed with the quote, you must tell us the application number and we will apply the premium discount.
Our High Value Team
We understand how important high value clients are to you. That’s why, as well as our price matching service, we have a specialist High Value Team at Aviva. Providing a bespoke service to help you get more for these cases. Find out more at the Underwriting centre on Aviva for Advisers.
For more information on Protection price matching, or to submit a price match enquiry, speak to your Aviva Account Manager.