You can now submit your client's lifetime mortgage applications form by email, both for new business and additional borrowing. You can complete the form digitally, or fill it in manually and scan it in.
Of course you can still send applications to us by post if you prefer, but please don't do both!
What you'll need to do
Please read the checklist before submitting applications by email, just to make sure there are no unnecessary delays:
- If you complete the form digitally:
- make sure the declaration sections for both you and your client are signed manually. You'll need to submit a scanned copy of the signed declarations along with your digital form.
- Please save the form as an unprotected, uncompressed PDF.
- If you complete the form manually:
- Please submit a complete scanned copy of the original application form, including all pages. We can't accept photographs or scanned copies of photographs.
- If your client is paying for the valuation by cheque, please attach a scanned copy of the cheque to your email so we can instruct. You'll then need to send the cheque to us by post.
- New business applications only:
-If applicable, please submit a scanned copy of the Health and Lifestyle questionnaire, including the customer's declaration.
-A screenshot of the Flex tool output must also be submitted.
If you need help with submitting your form, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 015 4909.
Where to send applications
New business applications: NBAPPS@aviva.com
Additional borrowing applications: ERAB@aviva.com
For queries about applications already submitted, please contact these email addresses or call 0800 206 2014.