We understand that the value of Income Protection to your clients is so much more than just a monetary payment. Come rain or shine, you want to be confident your client has all the support they need.
Our Income Protection isn’t just there to help your client with the financial hardship that can come with being unable to work due to sickness or injury. It also includes a range of valuable benefits, such as:
- Family carer benefit
- Trauma benefit
- Hospital benefit
- Physio benefit*
And with our Support Plus package* available on all of our protection products, they’ll also benefit from the following additional services:
- Second Opinion provided by Best Doctors®: When faced with a medical problem your client can have access to more than 50,000 international medical specialists to discuss their diagnosis and possible treatments.
- Bupa Anytime HealthLine: By calling the HealthLine, your client can discuss any health query they may have with experienced nurses, day and night.
- Counselling and carer support from Workplace Options: Mental illness is one of the biggest reasons for income protection claims at Aviva. Being able to discuss mental wellness issues with highly experienced and qualified counsellors either face to face or telephone counselling can go that extra mile. It’s not just for your clients it can benefit their partners and children over 18 as well.
With these additional benefits, your client can seek support before, during and after a claim at no additional cost and without affecting any future claims.
*These services are non-contractual and can be removed at any time.
As well as the above, your client can also benefit from the following services for as little as 13p a day each:
- Global treatment benefit provided by BDU® international: This provides your client and their children up to the age of 18(or 21 if in full time education) with access to medical expertise from around the world and overseas treatment if they’re diagnosed with a serious illness
- Fracture cover benefit: Can help cushion the blow from financial loss with a lump sum payment of up to £6000 for a selection of 18 specified fractures during any 12-month period
Our customer’s stories help bring to life the value of Income Protection and the additional support services we offer. Why not take a couple of minutes out of your day to have a look at their stories and see how we’ve helped them weather the storm.
Find out more