Brown Shipley and Aviva - Solutions well managed
We are pleased to offer a service for advisers who wish to provide their clients with expert investment choices.
Twelve active model investment portfolios (ten risk rated and two income) provide advisers with investment solutions for most client situations.
These are complemented by access, through Aviva, to Brown Shipley approved funds, which offer a focused range of collective investments. Brown Shipley portfolios have been available since June 2010.
The benefits to advisers include:
- At its core this discretionary managed service allows you to outsource your investment management whilst still retaining full control over your client's affairs and relationship
- The client has their own portfolio, rather than a ‘pooled’ fund. This means if part of the portfolio needs to be changed it can be done easily without impacting the rest of the portfolio
- Ten risk graded models which move from ‘Cautious’ to ‘Equity Aggressive’, as well as two dedicated ‘Income’ portfolios
- Highly regarded equity and fixed interest funds along with multi-asset solutions suitable for smaller clients
- Managed under the supervision of our Research and Asset Managment team who ensure the same active management principles that apply to our discretionary managed portfolios
- Versatile - amendable portfolios as circumstances change
- Access to online client valuations through secure website
- Clear and transparent charges